The Beauty Betch Speaks...

Huge Holiday Sale on Veritas Cosmetics


Happy Holidays Lovers!
As most of you know this year was a difficult one for myself as well as for  those of you watching from home.

I feel like I owe you all a little explanation as well as a hearty holiday discount on www.VeritasCosmetics.com or www. veritasMakeUp.com

So here it goes upon leaving MobWives I was offered so many projects that I couldn't possibly do them all but if you know me at all;You know that I tried!

    After filming several projects (more than 6) and working my tail off (but not my horns don't worry) I found myself exhausted and not truly pleased with any single idea I had been presented well except for 1 and that 1 failed due to budget constraints. 
     But at least I had the holidays to look fwd too and with my birthday being on thanksgiving this year was going to be great,that was until my grandmother landed in the hospital for 3 weeks encompassing the corresponding dates of my birthday,thanksgiving and the Mobwives premiere party :( so here it is December and I'm exhausted  having done literally nothing that you will see on tv anytime soon. I feel like I've let down the viewing public but every cloud does have it's Silverlining At least we've got Karen Gravano back on MobWives this season! I love her dearly as you all know and I'm so sorry that I didn't get to celebrate with her but that night in particular it was crucial that I stay with my grandmother& it was worth it because grandma is making a remarkable recovery. I'd really like to Thank those of you that prayed for my Grandma's recovery&celebrate the holidays with you by discounting all of veritas cosmetics  with discounts up to 60%! So check out the site for some great stocking stuffers at their new discounted prices and if it's not makeup ur looking for stop by my www.etsy.com /shop/UrMaddesrHatter for jewelery,hats,scarves,gloves and even dollhouse miniatures. I'll post more details and photos as they become available.


Thank You,Love Majewski
@LoveMajewski






1 comment:

  1. All I have to say if there were more people like you with the heart and loyalty that you have, this world would be a better place! I am sure that your grandmother truly appreciates you being by her side!

    As far as your products go: I have a hard time with sensitivity around the eye area and make up. I have purchased your products in the past and I am going back to using your products because I am able to use them with no problem! Everything goes on smooth and I never have a reaction! Your eyeliner and mascara is way better then anything that I can purchase at Sephora! I am excited to use more of your products! Keep up the hard work! It will pay off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for reading and for sharing your thoughts on the Veritas Cosmetics and Beauty Betch Blogs.Please be patient for as soon as our moderaters review and approve your coomment it will appear below. Thank you for your participation and cooperation.